2. For the sake of the safety of entrusted personal data the Administrator acts on the basis of internal procedures and recommendations in accordance with the relevant legal acts for the protection of personal data, and in particular with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
3. The Administrator makes a detailed effort to ensure the protection of interest of people, whose data is concerned, particularly by ensuring that the data is:
a. processed in accordance with the law;
b. gathered for marked, legal purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with these purposes;
c. substantively correct and adequate in reference to the purposes, for which it is processed;
d. stored in a form that permits the identification of persons to whom they relate, not longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
4. Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by Website users and in cases where the provisions of applicable law authorize the Administrator to process personal data.
5. The Administrator processes personal data provided voluntarily by the Website users, only in order to: answer users’ queries directed via the contact form concerning:
a. name and surname
b. e-mail address
c. telephone number
6. Users’ personal data of the site are not sold or shared with third parties or are subject to profiling, i.e. automated processing in order to evaluate and identify personal characteristics or the users ‘ needs.
7. The website user who shared their personal data has access to the data processed by the Administrator. The user also has the right to modify this data, request its transfer to another entity and reduce or stop its processing at any time. At any time the user can also revoke previously given consent to the processing of their personal data and to request the removal of your personal information from the site.
8. In order to exercise their rights referred to in paragraph. 8 above, you should contact the Site Administrator using the same email address or phone number that was registered at the Service, by directly contacting the hotel.
9. The Administrator receives information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
by information voluntarily entered in the form,
b. through the collection of “cookies”
11. The installation of “cookies” is necessary for the proper provision of services on the site. Cookies contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, in particular those requiring authorization. The users may at any time change their browser settings to enable cookies to be either accepted or rejected, or to notify users how to avoid them on their computers.
12. The website uses the following types of “cookies”
a. session cookies – they remain in your browser until you turn it off or log off of the website on which they are present,
b. permanent cookies – remain in your device website browser until the user deletes them or to predetermined time specified in the cookie files parameters.
13. The website may contain links to other websites that operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the Website in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies, rules and regulations which one should read carefully.